Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Softskill Last

DREAMS
by:Astuti A.
Dreams are fleeting
Dreams break free from this world
Dreams make a poor man powerful
Dreams live in sleep
Dreams create visions of hopes and fears
Dreams are more powerful than thoughts
Dreams make you scream
Dreams make you believe
Dreams send you far away
Dreams make you want more and more
Dreams are what you need
 Dreams are not merely fantasies but real



IF ROSES WERE RED
by:Astuti A.
If roses were red and violets could be blue,
I’d take us away to a place just for two.
You’d see my true colors and all that I felt.
I’d see that you could love me and nobody else.
We’d build ourselves a fortress where we’d run and play.
You’d be mine and I’d be yours ’til our dying day.
Then I wake and realize you were never here.
It’s all just my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes…
But now it’s only tears!

Tomorrow,if It Comes…….
by:Astuti A

tomorrow,if I die,what did I have that showed my life had meaning?
daddy’s drunk, mom’s crying, sister’s dying,and I’m too weak to start screaming,
so many people affected my life that I’m no longer the one who lives it,
I have no point in life,cause I think there is no point in life, why is god making me live this?
tomorrow, if I cry, who do I have to wipe my tears?
broken apart by all the “I don’t want to ever remember” years
so many people broke my heart, not so many came to mend it,
only use for people’s hand were to hit me, but never just to lend it,
and you wonder why I sometimes tend to keep my head straight down,
wonder why I sometimes tend to feel so lost even when I’m found,
and you wonder why I sometimes feel like I should just live life high,
wonder why I sometimes feel like throwing two middle fingers to the sky,
so tomorrow, if I die, my life didn’t really have a meaning,
and tomorrow, if I cry, down my face the tears will keep streaming
even though I have a painful life,I’ll stay strong, is what I say
and tomorrow, if it comes, might take this pain away,
no matter what, I still have control to how my future goes,
it’s my life, my way, that’s the one thing that I know,
and tomorrow, if it comes, might take this pain away,
because tomorrow, as we know, IS a brand new day

The History of River
by:Astuti A

My river was once a dream river
It was paradise for fish and plants
Drink for animals and
Sources for human life
But now everything has gone
Everything is disappear, my river
Now filled by toxic waste
Killing all the fish and plants
My river history
Like honey turned into toxic
Used to be a haven
Now turned into hell
Makes it all so miserable

Nature Has Gone?
by:Astuti A.
Being alone in the silence
Looking for placidity
But
The strangeness felling comes into the heart
Green has disappeared, turned into a brown
No more color in the form of morning twilight
Replaced by the density of black smoke
That goes into the heart
Is it true?
This world has died
Leaving its beauty and coolness
Cleanliness turned into the dirt
Reforestation cannot retreat
God, your nature was dying, wasn’t it?

Translated By: Maulana Yusuf